Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Matching Seersucker

Again this year, I made Emma and Reid's 4th of July outfits. I love having a few matching outfits for them in the summer and found a great, heavier seersucker at Joann's a few weeks ago in a blue and white stripe.
Using the peasant dress pattern from sewsweetpatterns, I left the elastic out of the sleeves in Emma's dress to make "flutter" sleeves, then added a red crab applique to the bottom of the dress to match Reid's shorts. I also used sewsweetpatterns boy's shorts pattern for Reid's shorts. I think this is the fifth pair I have made him this summer :)
Super cute and super sweet!! Happy summer!

featured I'm topsy turvy tuesdays

7 comments:

AmyLynn said...

So cute! I love the little crab on both of the outfits! :)

Christie said...

Aww those are absolutely precious, great job!

Jill said...

Gorgeous outfits! Love the crab applique!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

~Beth D. said...

AHH!! that is so stinkin' cute! thanks for sharing!

Ginger said...

hehe, cute! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

Ashlee Marie said...

So cute, I love the crab! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's! I'm featuring your outfits tonight!

Emily said...

I've been looking around your blog and love it. Your projects are so sweet. Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower.