Another project down :) Emma received a doll bed for Christmas and part of that gift was supposed to be doll bedding (made by Mommy, of course). Now its May and I finally got around to completing it. I don't know what took me so long. It was so easy and done during yesterday's nap time!
I wanted all the doll bedding to coordinate with Emma's new big girl room and bedding (pics to come of that soon!) I chose several fabrics from the Nicey Jane line by Heather Bailey. Very sweet and shabby chic :) After measuring the inside of the doll bed, I cut a piece of green padded foam and covered it almost as if it were a big pillow and hand sewed it closed. Voila! A mattress :)
Then I made a mini pillow and mini blanket. The pillow matches Emma's big girl pillow using the pillowcase tutorial here on Made and I used the Rag Edge Blanket tutorial on Prudent Baby. All very easy!!
Emma loves tucking her doll in at night! Sweet Dreams!!



2 comments:
Adorable! I made bedding for my daughters' doll crib, and I'm so glad I did. You did a great job...and I love that Heather Bailey fabric. :)
Appreciate your blog postt
Post a Comment