Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Outfits

Things are busy and of course I wanted to post this last week :) I wanted to share with everyone the kids Easter outfits this year. Who said you can't match brothers and sisters?
I seriously loved creating these outfits and had been holding onto this fabric for awhile. Emma's dress is a peasant dress pattern but I made the sleeves and border a contrasting fabric which matches Reid's tie.
Reid loved wearing his tie to church and he looked like such a little mister! I can't believe how easy they are to make.
I have a few more outfits in the works for the two of them for the summer. Can't wait to share them with everyone :)
Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the colors.

I would love for you to link this to my Flaunt It Friday link party! Also, follow my new blog Blissful Bucket List! :)

http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/