Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Countdown to Christmas

I know our trick or treat bags are still full but I couldn't resist getting a head start on prepping for the holidays.

It seems every year the Christmas music is played earlier and earlier in every store and Christmas lights are put up the day after Halloween. Emma has been adding to her list for Santa for the past two weeks thanks to all the toy commercials on TV.

Two weeks ago, I made these cute reindeer shirts for Emma and Reid to wear for our visit with Santa, holiday parties at school and for our Christmas card photo. I have been making them non stop since thanks to sales in my Etsy shop :)
It is so hard to find cute matching outfits for brothers and sisters, especially around the holidays. I think these are the perfect solution and aren't my models the cutest :)

Let the countdown to Christmas begin!!

You can also win one of these shirts at the Handmade Christmas Series at Creation Corner! Enter to win Friday, November 18th!

monogram

Everything Under the Moon

14 comments:

This Country Mama said...

So cute!

I am your newest follower from Hoos got talent

I would love it if you came to visit me at http://thelifeofthiscountrymama.blogspot.com

Christie said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the shirts, what a cute idea!

Olivia said...

Oh I just love those! Too cute! I found you through a link party & would love for you to stop by my blog anytime! I will be back to yours.

Lexi said...

I love these! And your kids are adorable!

Lexi
http://cupcakedaydreamer.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Hi! Hopped over here from Not So Simple Housewife and I love this idea! I can't wait to try to make this for my nephew! Thanks for sharing this project!

-Melissa, Walking in Faith
http://mnarbaugh.blogspot.com

Michelle@Crazy For Crafts said...

Saw these on Simply Designing. Great idea - they are so cute! (The shirts and the kids!) :)

Tattered Style said...

So cute!

Julianne said...

These are so cute!

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

April said...

super cute! love these!

Nikki Monet said...

ADORABLE!!! Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-7_6572.html

Also, PRETTY PLEASE stop by and check Random Acts of Kindness Week going on next week! Would love it if you could participate!!
http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

Have a great week!!

Q @ JAQS said...

Cute and CUTE!

Love for you to join my Linky Party - JAQS "Made by ME" at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/11/made-by-me-6-linky-party-and-features.html

Rosie said...

These are so cute - I wish I had some kids, grandkids...any kids that I could make some of these for. If you have the time, it would great if you could link to my new Christmas link party. It starts this Monday. I'd love to see you there.

http://twelvecraftsofchristmas.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-christmas-link-party-no1.html

Rosie xx

Nikki Monet said...

I featured your reindeer shirts as one my favorite linkies from last week's Bedazzle Me Monday!! Feel free to stop by and grab a feature button!! Thanks for linking. Hope to see you again this week :)
http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-dazzled_13.html

Also, we'd love to see you at Random Act of Kindness Week this week!! Check it out here:
http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Cute shirts! Thanks for sharing @'Sew Cute Tuesday'!