Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Enter SWEET10 and save 10% off all orders in my Etsy shop!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Dish - Homemade Guacamole

Not only do I love the summertime, but I love summer dishes! Delish fruit, tomatoes off the vine, and fresh herbs picked right from the garden.

Our garden plot is exploding with cilantro and our tomatoes are slowly making their appearance. Nothing says summer like homemade guacamole. Reid will literally eat the whole bowl if I don't take it away from him :)

We like ours chunky but you can mash the avocados down with a fork if you prefer. Great with chips, tacos, or on top of baked chicken. YUM!!

Homemade Guacamole 
2 avocados, diced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1/2 onion, finely chopped
lime juice from 2 limes
bunch of cilantro, finely chopped


Mix all in a bowl and serve immediately with chips or with your favorite dish.

No comments: